Welcome to the Osseo Police Department!
The purpose of the Osseo Police Department is to protect and serve our citizens with a commitment to uphold those rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States and to promote and maintain a safe, orderly and secure community through the delivery of the highest degree of professional law enforcement services.
To achieve these goals, the department is committed to:
- Showing courtesy and respect to all citizens while recognizing the changing needs of the individual and the community;
- The recruitment, selection, training and deployment of the best qualified individuals for positions within the agency;
- Encouraging employee participation, involvement and commitment to the overall goals and objectives of the city and the department and to foster a positive work environment;
- Developing citizen awareness, participation and support of community-based policing, DARE, crime prevention endeavors and educational components; and,
- Promote, establish and maintain open lines of communication between the department and our community.
News and Alerts
Click HERE to get informed about recent department information and crime alerts.
BLUE LINE DISPATCH (NEWSLETTER)
The Osseo Police Department is proud to offer to it's citizen's, a monthly newletter, called the Blue Line Dispatch. The Blue Line Dispatch will have useful information, give updates to issues affecting residents and some more detailed information on a fraction of the calls the police department handles throughout the year. If you are interested in receiving this newletter via e-mail, you can sign up by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide us with your first and last name.
If you prefer to read it here, it will be posted monthly.
Click HERE for more information on job opportunities and positions within the Osseo Police Department.
Do you have information about a crime? Do you know the whereabouts of a known fugitive? If you have any information relating to a crime or a criminal and want to safely report it, go to the Crime Stoppers website, call 1.800.222.TIPS (8477), or send a text message to CRIMES (274637) and begin your message with TIP647.